Chathams Small Animal Hospital is growing!
We are searching for qualified LVTs and experienced Veterinary Assistants to join our team in North Chatham, NY.
- Work with dogs, cats
- Assist in surgery
- Complete clinical laboratory tests, use multiple radiology techniques, administer and monitor animals under anesthesia
- Overall monitoring of all pets staying at the hospital.
- Give personal attention to each pet and family
Qualifications and Requirements:
State License must be in good standing for the state in which they intend to be hired, prior to their start date.
We offer a flexible schedule (Full-time and Part-time available), health insurance, 401k with match, CE benefits, pet care discounts, employee assistance program and more. Ideal candidates will be enthusiastic, encouraging and team success oriented.
AmeriVet Partners Management, Inc. is a group of veterinary practices who have joined forced with a focus on growth and profitability. Our mission is to partner with ethical and high-quality practices across America.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Amerivet is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our servicemen and women.
- Health insurance including vision, dental and EAP
- 401K with match
- Health savings account with contributions under some plans
- Employee discounts
- Paid time off
- Part-time and full time available
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive salaries